Sunday, July 26, 2015

Join Me for First 5!

I don't think I've ever been more excited about an app than I am for the First 5 app, and I want you to join me in its official launch tomorrow morning!

Proverbs 31 is an incredible ministry that takes the word of God to people all over the world, and it has developed an app to wake you each morning with Scripture. You simply set your alarm within the app, and the first thing you'll see every morning is a short devotion. Before Facebook and Twitter can steal your thoughts and distract your heart, First 5 will take your thoughts directly to the One who made you and loves you. The devotions are designed to take 5 minutes and to be a manageable way to give God what Lysa Terkeurst calls your "Genesis thoughts" - those first thoughts that set the tone for the entire day.





The First 5 website says, "We say we put God first... So wouldn't it make sense that we give Him the first 5 minutes of each day?"

All you have to do is search for the First 5 app in your app store (it's available for Android and Apple devices), download for free, and log in. It's that easy. 



Here's what I'm looking for: a group of people who will commit to giving God their first five minutes for the next 2 weeks. I believe God will honor our efforts and transform something within us, and I can't wait to see what He does! If you'll commit to this with me, subscribe with this link and join the group. I'll email you, and we can share what God does in us as we study His Word. It's going to be an amazing two weeks!

For more information, go to first5.org

No comments:

Post a Comment